Friday, March 11, 2016

#SOL16 Currently

Here is what I've been up to:


I am absolutely loving The Lumineers' new song, "Ophelia"! I really liked (bit of an understatement!) their first album and their story. From what I understand the drummer was best friend's with the lead singer's brother. The lead singer's brother passed away from a heroin overdose and they helped their grief by writing and performing music. I truly believe music is healing.  When my brother passed away from similar circumstances I listened to the Grace Potter song, "Stars", over and over and over again. It really helped get me through.  An amazing, supportive network of family and friends helped too! 

I am loving this spring weather in the Chicago land area.  So exciting!  

My brain is on information overload. I started reading Elena Aguilar's book The Art of Coaching Teams with so many good ideas and things to think about!

I am wanting more time to read. With a 19 month old this has become a total luxury!  I also need a lot of sleep!  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are more than surviving! Thriving in spite of all the food boycotting and work! Thanks for the music share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are more than surviving! Thriving in spite of all the food boycotting and work! Thanks for the music share!

    ReplyDelete