Wednesday, March 9, 2016

#SOL16 Fear and Self Doubt


So on one hand I'm super proud of myself for committing to writing every day, but on the other hand, I'm kind of wondering what the heck I got myself into. March is turning out to be quite the month in our house with colds and just feeling out of sorts.  So that's been a battle.  A huge battle actually.  

Then I read other people's blogs, and they are so well written!  They are such great narratives, and I'm trying really, really hard to be kind to myself, and I'm just not there yet.  But I want to be there!  Right now, I just don't have time to revise and edit like I want to.  But with trying to focus on the positive, I'm writing practically every day. And that is huge for me!  This is the most I've written in quite a while.  So I do have that to be proud of.  I'm hoping we are on the mend so I can write more in-depth blogs.  I feel like I'm barely scratching the surface lately!  

2 comments:

  1. Be proud. You have put your bum in a chair and have written. And that's what this month is, the act of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the few words you wrote work for the challenge! Be gentle! With a toddler in the home it's awesome that you can get some sleep much. So to commit to write is awesome...it's just the doing that matters. By the end of the month your words will flow flow flow...I also have some routines in my blog to make it easier...wordless wednesday, foodie Friday, spring into saturday, and sunday seven.

    ReplyDelete